- provides an overview of how AdEx collects and processes your personal data, and informs you about your rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and any national law supplementing or implementing the GDPR,
- when we refer to “personal data” we mean data which identifies or may identify you and which may include, for example, your name, address, identification number, telephone number, date of birth, occupation and family status,
- when we refer to “processing” we mean the handling of your personal data by us, including collecting, protecting and storing your personal data, and
- when we refer to our “Website” or our “Platform” we mean URL: https://www.adex.com.
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner (Lawfulness, Fairness and Transparency).
- Collected only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes (Purpose Limitation).
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is Processed (Data Minimization).
- Accurate and where necessary kept up to date (Accuracy).
- Not kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data is Processed (Storage Limitation).
- Processed in a manner that ensures its security using appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage (Security, Integrity and Confidentiality).
- Not transferred to another country without appropriate safeguards being in place (Transfer Limitation).
- Made available to data subjects and data subjects allowed to exercise certain rights in relation to their Personal Data (Data Subject’s Rights and Requests).
- We are responsible for and must be able to demonstrate compliance with the data protection principles listed above (Accountability).
|Type of information||Purpose||Legal basis of processing|
|Data about your use of our Website. IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation paths, timing, frequency, pattern of your service use.||To analyze the operation of our Website and services.||Legitimate interests in monitoring and improving our Website and services.|
|Profile data. Your name, address, telephone number, email address, gender, date of birth.||Operating our Website, providing our services, communicating with you. Fulfilment of KYC / AML procedures.||Legitimate interests in the proper administration of our Website. Performing the contract we have with you.|
|Publication data. Information that you post for publication on our Website or through our services.||The publication data may be processed for the purposes of enabling such publication and administering our Website and services.||Legitimate interests for the proper administration of our Website and business. Performing the contract we have with you.|
|Inquiry data.||The inquiry data may be processed for the purposes of fulfilment of our KYC and AML obligations. The proper performance of our payment obligations to you.||Performing the contract we have with you.|
|Transaction data. The transaction data your contact details, your card details and the transaction details.||The transaction data may be processed for the purpose of payments and keeping proper records of those transactions.||Performing the contract we have with you.|
|Notification data.||The notification data may be processed for the purposes of sending you the relevant notifications and/or newsletters.||Consent. Performing the contract we have with you.|
|Correspondence data. The communication content and metadata associated with the communication.||The proper performance of our contractual obligation before you.||Consent. Performing the contract we have with you.|
|Any of your personal data identified in this policy.||Exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure, the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.||Our legitimate interests.|
|Any of your personal data identified in this policy||The obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, or obtaining professional advice.||Our legitimate interests.|
|The right to access.||This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it. You can obtain a copy of your data from us free of charge. If you are interested in other copies, we reserve the right to charge for the additional copies.|
|The right to correction (rectification).||You can request that we correct your data. We will initiate appropriate measures to keep the data of yours that we continuously process correct, complete, and up to date, based the latest information available to us.|
|The right to erasure (The right to be forgotten).||You can request that we delete your data provided the legal requirements have been met. In accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR, this can be the case if:|
• the data are no longer required for the purposes they were acquired or otherwise processed
• you revoke your consent, which is the basis of the data processing, and there is no other legal basis for the processing
• you object to the processing of your data and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing or you object to data processing for the purposes of direct advertising
• the data have been processed illegally.
Where the processing is not necessary:
• to ensure adherence to a legal obligation that requires us to process your data
• in particular, with regard to legal retention periods
• to assert, exercise or defend against legal claims.
- Strict criteria for authorization to access your personal data on a “need-to-know” basis only and exclusively for the specified purpose;
- Transfer of acquired data in secured form;
- Storage of confidential data in our secure servers;
- Firewall safeguarding of IT systems to provide protection against unauthorized access, and
- Continuous monitoring of access to IT systems to detect and prevent the misuse of personal data